(1) How long will it take before i get my wig?
- Answer: If you select the "Fast Production Option" that simply mean that we will process, produce and ship your wig on or before 5 or 10 business days, weekends, holidays or shipping duration are NOT included. The time it takes for the courier company to deliver your package to your shipping address depends on your location. For example, the time it takes to deliver a package to New York varies from the time it'll take to deliver the same package to California, South Africa or Australia. Shipping usually takes around 3-7 days.
- If you did not select the "Fast Production Option" our standard production time for braided wigs is 20 business days weekend and holidays are not included. We work very hard to get most orders out on time if your order is being delayed for reasons beyond our control you will be notified by email or via WhatsApp. Total turnaround time is 5 weeks max. Our wigs are custom hand made so it takes time to process. However, during peak season like during sales, holidays or a pandemic outbreak! It may take up to 5-6 weeks to process your order, so kindly bear with us we promise that you will love your wig.
- Answer: Fast production simply implies to a quicker processing time. You don't want to wait for the standard 20 business days processing time so you pay extra to skip the line. Fast production time is 5 or 10 business days, weekends, holidays or shipping duration are NOT included. Let me elaborate further, we will process, produce and ship your FAST PRODUCTION orders out of our factory on or before 10 or 15 business days, the time it takes for the shipping company to deliver it to your door step depends on your location and the shipping company.
- Fast shipping: fast shipping with DHL or UPS usually takes 3-7 days.
- Answer: For wholesale prices contact us on WhatsApp +2347031371404 or send us an email on email@example.com
- Answer: HD Lace for braided wigs are slightly thicker than HD Lace for weaves. HD Lace is undetectable, near invisible to the naked eyes, perfect for black women of any shade. Please noted that the color of this lace is modeled after the color of your scalp, not your skin tone. Light brown lace on the other hand has a brown hue to it and it's skin color selective. With HD lace most people won't know that you are wearing a wig. See => types of lace for picture reference.
- Answer: Yes you can, all our full wigs are glueless. It comes with an elastic band, an adjustable strap-on and 4 combs to hold it perfectly in place.
- Answer: Yes you can.
- Answer: Not heavy. With that being said, the issue of weight can be subjective because what is heavy for one person may not be heavy for another so it's really hard to tell, but If we go by the judgement of our 60,000 monthly website visitors and our 200+ customer reviews then it's fair to say that our wigs are super light weight. The weight of a wig depends on the style, length and cap size of choice. Standard full lace wig weigh about 0.5 kg to 1 kg, frontal wigs are between 1 kg to 1.5 kg and Closure wigs are around 1 kg to 1.5 kg.
- Answer: Yes you should wash your wig from time to time with luke warm water and shampoo, and then allow it to dry underneath the sun to avoid damp smell. The wig is like your real hair, you should take proper care of it like your actual hair.
- Answer: Yes you can if you know how to maintain a braided wig BUT we strongly advice NOT to shower with it.
- Answer: If properly maintained it can last for 4-5 years, if not properly maintained it can last for 3-4 years.
- Answer: You should take it to a salon near you to either add more braids or take out more braids until it suits your requirement.
- Answer: Our offices are located in Delaware, United States and Lagos, Nigeria. Our corporate office is in Delaware and our production factory is in Nigeria. So you are getting the real organic braided wig from the grass root source of braided wigs.
(13) Do we make customized wigs?
- Answer: Yes, all our wigs are custom hand made. If you have any special request kindly use our website's special request option or you contact us on our WhatsApp number, website's 24/7 live chat support, text support and let us know what you want and we'll make it for you.
(14) What is the standard cap size?
- Answer: Standard cap size is Medium [ house tape measurement 22-22.5]. We usually recommend customers to take a measuring tape and measure the circumference of their head so that they'll know their perfect cap size, because different people have different head sizes. See link to our cap size chart: https://poshglad.com/pages/cap-and-length-measurement. All our full lace wig come with 4 combs, an adjustable strap-on and a rubber band strap.
(15) Can i put my wig in a bun?
- Answer: Yes you can depending on the style of wig you have.
(16) What types of payment we accept?
- Answer: We accept credit/debit card payments, Cashapp, Zelle, Western union payment, Local and international wire transfer payment, Nigeria direct access bank payment and SEPA payments. We temporarily do not accept Paypal because of Paypal's trickled down racism towards black businesses.
(17) Do we offer installment payment?
- Answer: No
(18) Do we drop ship?
- Answer: Yes we do drop shipping. See link for reference: https://poshglad.com/pages/become-our-distributor
(19) Why is the price on the commercial waybill different from the actual price?
- Answer: Unless specified by a customer we DO NOT condone putting a difference price on our commercial invoice for taxation purposes. The reason some customers may ask us to lower the price on their commercial invoice is because if we put the actual website price of the wig on their commercial invoice their package may be subject to import tax. (If you do not want the actual website price of the wig to reflect on your commercial invoice/waybill for import tax purposes, kindly let us know and we'll be glad to assist)
(20) Why do we have multi choice options on the product page?
- Answer: Because we want you the customer to be perfectly satisfied with what you are getting from us. Most braided wig websites just sell you any wig without asking for your measurements like your cap size, preferred color, preferred length or density. Braided wigs are like custom made clothes, you can either buy any random clothes from the dollar store or you can have a professional brand make you a beautiful tailor-made outfit. The choice is yours. Our wigs are like the Louis Vuitton of braided wigs and we know it.
(21) Are we legit?
- Answer: Duh! Yesss we are legit. We are a registered tax paying American company and we are also a registered corporate affairs commissions Nigerian company. We are Paypal business verified, DHL Express business approved, UPS business approved, FedEx business approved, Google business verified, Facebook/Instagram business verified and e-commerce approved.
(22) What does the term knot bleach mean?
- Answer: This refers to applying a bleaching product to the knots on the lace. A knot is each strand of hair hand tied into the lace at the base of the wig cap. We use this process to lighten the knots creating an illusion that matches the scalp color, making it less detectable and natural in appearance.
(23) What countries do we ship to?
- Answer: We ship worldwide.
(24) What does shipping Insurance cover?
- Answer: We strongly advice to buy a shipping insurance to protect your package from unforeseen circumstances. When you pay for shipping insurance, your package gets insured by DHL or UPS insurance. In a case of missing or stolen packages, we'll inform the shipping company about the claims and then wait for 3-5 business day for their response. If they confirm that the package is undelivered, lost or missing, they'll reimburse us the full amount and we'll send you a new wig or issue you a full refund. Please note that this could take some time to settle because the shipping company and insurance company would likely investigate the claims.
(25) I paid for UPS but my order was shipped with FedEx or DHL why?
- Answer: Please note that we may decide to use a different courier company to ship your order if the selected courier company didn't come to pick up on time. This is to avoid package delay and running out of fast processing time. For example if you select UPS as your preferred shipper and UPS didn't come to pick up at the schedule pick up date and time, we may use DHL or FedEx to ship your order. Shipping price difference will be instantly reimbursed back to you.
(26) My package says delivered but i didn't receive my package and i paid for shipping insurance.
- Answer: We understand how anxious you are to have your merchandise and that’s exactly what we want too. Even though the courier tracking shows a status of “delivered”, sometimes the tracking status may not be correct. It’s rare that a package is actually “lost”. So kindly wait for few days to see if the package will shows up.
Here are possible reasons and steps for you and us to take to locate your package.
1. Another household member may have received the package and placed it somewhere within the residence.
- What to do? Please check with other household members and neighbors to see if they’ve received the package.
2. The package may still be in the truck or at the local post office. Sometimes shipping companies are petty, so they use local post offices to save cost of going to remote locations.
- What to do? Wait a few days past the “delivered” date shown on the tracking. This same scenario has actually happened to us before. We waited for several days after the tracking showed “delivered” and the package showed up 2 days later.
3. The package may have been delivered to the wrong address, perhaps a nearby neighbor's house.
- What to do? Please check with neighbors, your postal carrier and/or call your post office and inquire.
4. If all the above steps fail to turn up the package, then the issue may be related to stolen mail.
- What to do? First, call the shipping company and file a lost package claim. We will also initiate a “stolen mail” report with the courier company Inspector’s office. You will need to complete an affidavit affirming the status of the package as “stolen” and the courier company inspector may contact you. In addition, you should also complete a stolen mail report if necessary, a homeowners or renters insurance loss affidavit. You might need to file a “stolen mail” report with your local police department so there is a record of mail theft in your area. A police officer will come out and speak with you, take photographs, look at nearby CCTV footage etc so that his report is accurate in accordance with the law. He could also interview you, neighbors or business owners if the delivery address was a commercial location if this has happened recently in your neighborhood. He will ask about recent deliveries and/or suspicious activity in your area. The insurance company will need a copy of his report to file an insurance claim. Mail theft is a federal crime so they take this very seriously. As with every insurance company, proper investigation will be carried out to determine whether the insurance claim is true or false, so please bear with us. They will check the dispatcher driving route, CCTV footage and package scan location for the delivery date. Please note that all of this would take some time, so kindly allow for 3-5 business days.
After investigation: if the insurance company conclude that the package is undelivered, missing or stolen they'll reimburse us the full amount and we will either send you a new wig or issue you a full refund. Please note that we have no control over these things, we are just a small company trying to serve our customers well.
(27) Inquiry that is not on our FAQ?
- Answer: If you have questions that is not addressed on our FAQs or any other section of our website do not worry! Contact us through our website's 24/7 live chat support, email support, text support and direct phone call support available too.