Density & Thickness
DENSITY: Refers to the degree of compactness of the wig.
- Less than standard density has fewer knots than standard or full-density, it is light weight, sparsely compact and less bulky it's about 80-90% compact.
- On our website “Exactly Like the picture” is the standard density as it is on the wig photo. It is light weight, sparsely compact and less bulky. (It's 100% compact)
- Full density has a lot of braids and it can be slightly heavy too. This is recommended for those who love to have a lot of braids on their wig. (It's 130% compact)
- Heavy density is recommended for those who like their wig full, heavy, bulky and spaceless with a lot of braids. (It's about 150% compact)
THICKNESS: Refers to how tiny or big you want your braids to look.
- On our website micro braid is tiny.
- small braid is not as thick as the medium.
- Medium braid is thick, but not as thick as the large
- LARGE braid is thick
- JUMBO braid is the largest and thickest braid.